- India is expected to see an influx of 10 Million international tourists by 2010, up from just 5 Million in 2007.
- The average annual growth rate in the number of international tourist arrivals to the country is predicted to be 5.85% during 2007-2011 and 7.46% during 2009-10.
- Personal disposable income during 2002-2007 grew at a CAGR of 14.16%, thereby driving domestic as well as outbound tourism.
- Indian outbound tourist flow is expected to increase at a CAGR of 13.30% over the five-year period spanning from 2008 to 2012.
- India's share in the global tourism is expected to reach 1.5% by this year.
- The growth in India's tourism market is expected to serve a boon, driving the growth of several associated industries, including the hotel industry, medical tourism industry and aviation industry.
- Bhakti group is among the top travel Company in India.
- Bhakti group is acknowledged by over 200 million people in India and overseas.
- Gratified millions of travellers with its quality services.
- Catering to corporate houses with complete business travel solutions, personalized service and dedicated support.
- Network of 6000 channel partners across the country.
- Bhakti has substantial presence in the US-India Inbound Travellers Market, unique feature in Indian OTA's.
- Low Investment & High Returns.
- An opportunity to become India's growing retail travel group.
- Benefit from the popularity of recognized brand and company, Bhaktitoursntravels.com
- Skills of an experienced support staff dedicated to improve all aspects of business performance. Bhakti's staff are skilled and experienced in the travel industry. Total combined travel experience is over 600 years.
- Access to the entire and enhanced product line of Bhakti Tours & Travels.
- Low Operational Expenses.
Contact For b2b enquiry : email@example.com
For Sales and Marketing Contact:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
( Time 9:30am To 6:00pm)
Mr. Rajesh Kapur
Email : email@example.com
Europe Contracting :
Mr. Vijay Sharma
firstname.lastname@example.org ( Europe Market)